Thank you for your course enrolment – we look forward to welcoming you as a student of The Open College of Equine Studies!
Our office is closed from 1pm on 22nd December 2017 and will re-open on Tuesday 2nd January 2018. If you have submitted your enrolment form during this time, we will process your enrolment as soon as possible once we are back in the office in the New Year in order to get your started with your studies!
We will contact you to arrange course fee payment. Payment can be made:
- via electronic bank transfer (Beneficiary: The Open College of Equine Studies, Sort code: 20-16-12, Account number: 90 95 24 78. Please include your surname and course name as a reference.)
- via credit/debit card over the telephone
- via direct email link (paid securely by Worldpay)
Following payment, your enrolment will be processed as swiftly as possible and you will receive your login details which will provide access to everything you need to start your studies. This includes:
* Study Guide: this explains how the courses work, how to access your course materials, how to access support and complete and submit assignments;
* Study Planner: this explains what you need to be working on, when to submit assignments and study week dates (if applicable);
* Student Networking Opportunities: how to keep in contact with TOCES and fellow students via our online ‘Coffee Shop’ and Facebook Group.
We have a team of support staff and tutors dedicated to ensuring you gain the most from your studies and if you need further information or guidance, we can be contacted online, by email or telephone.
If you have any questions about this process please contact us.
We look forward to working with you!