Equine Nutrition Workshop
January 29, 2018 @ 10:00 am - January 31, 2018 @ 4:30 pm
Equine Nutrition Workshop with Pat Harris and Clare MacLeod – open to all TOCES students and non-students.
Following the success of the Equine Nutrition Workshop in early 2017, TOCES will be hosting the next Workshop in January 2018. This is open to TOCES students and non-students alike.
Day 1: 29.01.18 2018 with Charlotte Bullard BSc (Hons)
- Digestive Anatomy and Physiology
- The role of Nutrition in Equine Management
- Rationing Workshop
Day 2: 30.01.18 with Clare MacLeod MSc, RNutr
- Equine Digestive Physiology
- The physiology of Respiration and Energy Metabolism
- Supplements in the Performance Horse Diet
Day 3: 31.01.18 with Pat Harris MA, VetMB, PhD, DipECVCN, MRCVS
- Nutritionally Associated Problems of the Equine Digestive Tract
- Case Workshop: Clinical rationing
- Research Workshop: Nutritional Research Techniques and Developments
2 day workshop – £175
3 day workshop – £265
If you are enrolled on the BTEC Professional Diploma in Equine Nutrition, attendance of this workshop is compulsory and included within your course fees.